|Regulations for the flight review (14 CFR 61.56) require a minimum of one hour of ground training and one hour of flight training.
While 14 CFR 61.57(d) does not stipulate a minimum time requirement for the IPC, a good rule of thumb is to plan at least 90 minutes of ground time and at least two hours of flight time for a solid evaluation of the pilot’s instrument flying knowledge and skills.
Depending on the pilot’s level of instrument experience and currency, you may want to plan on two or more separate sessions to complete an IPC.
For pilots with little or no recent instrument flying experience, it is a good idea to schedule an initial session in an appropriate aircraft training device (ATD).
aerien Airbus airplane atp avion boeing born2fly born2fly.fr c172 Cirrus commercial cross country da42 desert emploi FAA florida g1000 gmmx ifr instrument jaa jet job LFPT maroc marrakech mauritanie meridian metiers Miami morocco nav p46t pa34 pilote pilotes piper piper meridian salon du bourget 2013 Seneca senegal training turbine vfr
- DOT rule protects air passengers from e-cigarette aerosol02/03/2016 - 6:54 PM
- The Fort Lauderdale Air Show will be hosting the new F-3501/03/2016 - 3:28 AM
- The new HondaJet specs21/02/2016 - 3:59 PM
- Virgin Galactic Unveils New SpaceShipTwo ‘Unity’ for Space Tourists20/02/2016 - 2:35 AM
- Norwegian Airlines: Paris to Miami only 175 USD !20/02/2016 - 2:25 AM
- MRJ Mitsubishi Regional Jet First Flight14/11/2015 - 3:29 AM
- China unveils first Comac C919 passenger aircraft challenging Boeing and Airbus03/11/2015 - 5:51 AM
Latest Pictures & Videos
- Citation M2 – flight from JFK to FXE06/11/2015 - 8:12 PM
- Night VFR – Miami26/10/2014 - 4:25 PM
- Engine Failure on a Seneca – Full sequence24/10/2014 - 4:33 PM
- Multi Engine Commercial Training – Marrakech15/09/2014 - 4:06 PM
- Piper Meridian – From Caen to Pontoise05/02/2014 - 1:06 PM
- Piper Meridian – From Pontoise to Caen03/02/2014 - 3:43 PM
- Piper Meridian – From Belgium to France30/12/2013 - 3:49 PM
- Night VFR – Miami25/10/2013 - 4:28 PM