|This subpart prescribes the requirements for the issuance of commercial pilot certificates and ratings, the conditions under which those certificates and ratings are necessary, and the general operating rules for persons who hold those certificates and ratings.
§ 61.123 Eligibility requirements: General.To be eligible for a commercial pilot certificate, a person must :
(a) Be at least 18 years of age;
(b) Be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language. If the applicant is unable to meet one of these requirements due to medical reasons, then the Administrator may place such operating limitations on that applicant’s pilot certificate as are necessary for the safe operation of the aircraft.
(c) Receive a logbook endorsement from an authorized instructor who:
(1) Conducted the required ground training or reviewed the person’s home study on the aeronautical knowledge areas listed in § 61.125 of this part that apply to the aircraft category and class rating sought; and
(2) Certified that the person is prepared for the required knowledge test that applies to the aircraft category and class rating sought.
(d) Pass the required knowledge test on the aeronautical knowledge areas listed in § 61.125 of this part;
(e) Receive the required training and a logbook endorsement from an authorized instructor who:
(1) Conducted the training on the areas of operation listed in § 61.127(b) of this part that apply to the aircraft category and class rating sought; and
(2) Certified that the person is prepared for the required practical test.
(f) Meet the aeronautical experience requirements of this subpart that apply to the aircraft category and class rating sought before applying for the practical test;
(g) Pass the required practical test on the areas of operation listed in § 61.127(b) of this part that apply to the aircraft category and class rating sought;
(h) Hold at least a private pilot certificate issued under this part or meet the requirements of § 61.73; and
(i) Comply with the sections of this part that apply to the aircraft category and class rating sought.
aerien Airbus airplane atp avion boeing born2fly born2fly.fr c172 Cirrus commercial cross country da42 desert emploi FAA florida g1000 gmmx ifr instrument jaa jet job LFPT maroc marrakech mauritanie meridian metiers Miami morocco nav p46t pa34 pilote pilotes piper piper meridian salon du bourget 2013 Seneca senegal training turbine vfr
- DOT rule protects air passengers from e-cigarette aerosol02/03/2016 - 6:54 PM
- The Fort Lauderdale Air Show will be hosting the new F-3501/03/2016 - 3:28 AM
- The new HondaJet specs21/02/2016 - 3:59 PM
- Virgin Galactic Unveils New SpaceShipTwo ‘Unity’ for Space Tourists20/02/2016 - 2:35 AM
- Norwegian Airlines: Paris to Miami only 175 USD !20/02/2016 - 2:25 AM
- MRJ Mitsubishi Regional Jet First Flight14/11/2015 - 3:29 AM
- China unveils first Comac C919 passenger aircraft challenging Boeing and Airbus03/11/2015 - 5:51 AM
Latest Pictures & Videos
- Citation M2 – flight from JFK to FXE06/11/2015 - 8:12 PM
- Night VFR – Miami26/10/2014 - 4:25 PM
- Engine Failure on a Seneca – Full sequence24/10/2014 - 4:33 PM
- Multi Engine Commercial Training – Marrakech15/09/2014 - 4:06 PM
- Piper Meridian – From Caen to Pontoise05/02/2014 - 1:06 PM
- Piper Meridian – From Pontoise to Caen03/02/2014 - 3:43 PM
- Piper Meridian – From Belgium to France30/12/2013 - 3:49 PM
- Night VFR – Miami25/10/2013 - 4:28 PM